Ever since I was a child I loved to draw Hannah Barbara cartoon characters. Disney-Pixar’s Toy Story, Cars and others sparked my passion for 3D feature films and what it takes to make a full length feature film, which led me down the path to pursuing my career as a 3D artist.
- Create animation rigs for realistic or cartoon characters and props.
- Create believable and smooth deformations of characters mesh using various skinning and weighting methods.
- Create hair and cloth simulations using maya’s nDynamics system.
- Sculpt corrective shapes for proper deformations of characters trouble areas.
- Create facial rigs for various character types.
- Scene lighting using various methods and rendering engines in maya including mental ray.
- Scripting of pipeline tools and other items for speeding up character rigging production using python.
- Composite rendered layers using Nuke or NukeX.
Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, Photoshop, After Effects, Nuke, NukeX, PFTrack, SynthEyes, Final Cut Pro
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Bachelor of Science Degree – Computer Animation
- Create easy to use animation rigs for bipedal and quadruped characters.
- Programming and tools creation using python.
- Received five Course Director Awards for Character Rigging and Production Modeling and Animation.
- Courses of study, 3D Modeling, Character Animation, Lighting and Shading, Compositing, Production Modeling, Character Rigging
ITT Technical Institute, Greenville, SC
Associate in Specialized Technology Degree – Computer Drafting & Design – Visual Communications
September 2008 to December 2010
- Maintained 3.5 GPA (Highest Honors)
- Member of National Technical Honor Society
- Courses of study, 3D Modeling, Animation, Design Theory, Microeconomics, Materials & Processes, Architecture, Engineering Graphics, Media Graphics Production
ITT Technical Institute Greenville, SC
Nov. 2011 to May 2012
- Assisted Drafting and Design students with class assignments and homework through one on one interaction and guidance.
- Assisted instructors by aiding students while in class to help the class and lecture progress smoothly.
House Detectives, Inc, Taylors, SC
Owner / Home Inspector
January 2004 to Sept 2008
- Inspect residential and commercial properties for clients, Generate home inspection reports, Contact realtors for leads, design and produce advertisements and company literature.
Taylors Construction, Taylors, SC
Owner / Operator
January 2002 to Sept 2004
- Day to day operations of small construction company specializing in light residential construction and remodeling.
Robert Half Inc, Greenville, SC
Computer Network Specialist
January 1998 to Sept 2002
- Worked as a contract computer network specialist for various large to midsized companies in the upstate area performing various tasks: setting up complete network systems , assisting current IT staff with large system rollouts, install configure and maintaining lotus notes and Microsoft exchange email servers.
District 7 Little League, Greenville, SC
2009 – Present
- Umpire for Wade Hampton and Northwood’s Little League, duties include home plate and base umpire for baseball and softball divisions with ages ranging from 6 -13, Maintaining order and safety, keeping track of time and score.